Back to Careers
Product Manager Intern
What we're looking for
We are looking for a passionate character that will bring responsibility and coordination to our development team, leading scrums and assisting our marketing team with event coordination.
Someone who understands our mission and wants to join in on an exciting journey at Thirty Friends. As a new member on the development team you should have a good eye for designing a scalable multi-use social networking tool.
Beyond just talent, we are looking for people with experience, grit, and a sense of excitement.
This new team member will help us move the product forward from MVP to General Release.
- Communicate long term vision and strategy for 30 Friends.
- Able to set relevant Social Media KPI’s.
- Supporting marketing campaigns.
- Be able to bring evidence based decisions to fruition.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Monitor and analyze user engagement.
- Be aware of competitors and similar products.
- Experience leading scrum planning and retrospectives.
- Transparency about prioritization and roadmap.
- Experience working with development teams.
- Familiarity with online social media tools.
- Experience working with Video Chat platforms.
- Good understanding of user analytics.
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to get in contact with the team to discuss any of the above positions further please email: firstname.lastname@example.org