Back to Careers
Social Media Manager Intern
What we're looking for
We are looking for a creative mind who can own and execute the digital strategy, understands our mission and wants to join in on an exciting journey at Thirty Friends. As a new member on the development team you should have a good eye for designing a scalable multi-use social networking tool.
Beyond just talent, we are looking for people with experience, grit, and a sense of excitement.
This new team member will help us move the product forward from MVP to General Release.
- Able to set relevant Social Media KPI’s
- Develop, implement and maintain our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Monitor SEO and user engagement
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Familiarity with online social media tools
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness
- Experience working with and designing Video Chat platforms is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe programs including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator
- Well versed in all social media applications including: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Understanding of video API's (e.g. Twilio, Amazon CHIME, etc.) is preferred
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to get in contact with the team to discuss any of the above positions further please email: firstname.lastname@example.org