Back to Careers
UI/UX Design Intern
What we're looking for
We are looking for a creative designer who understands our mission and join in on our exciting journey at Thirty Friends. As a new member on the development team you should have a good eye for designing a scalable multi-use social networking tool.
Beyond just talent, we are looking for people with experience, grit, and a sense of excitement.
This new team member will help us move the product forward from MVP to General Release.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups, templates that will lead to a natural user experience
- Identify design problems and put forward solutions
- Be able to design & implement new features and sections to the platform
- Testing platform ion regards to UX/UI
- Conduct user research
- Experience working with and designing Video Chat platforms is preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe programs including but not limited to: Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma
- Web languages: HTML5 & CSS
- Experience in source code and change control management process is preferred
- Experience in Agile / Lean software development process
- Understanding of video API's (e.g. Twilio, Amazon CHIME, etc.) is preferred
- Detail orientated
- Critical thinker
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to get in contact with the team to discuss any of the above positions further please email: email@example.com