Back to Careers
What we're looking for
We are looking for an engineer to lead our backend team. In addition to working alongside our development team, the ideal candidate would help us migrate our platform from Microsofts Azure DevOps over to AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeDeploy. They would also help us move our CosmoDB to AWS DynamoDB.
Beyond just talent, we are looking for people with experience, grit and a sense of excitement.
This new team member will help us move the product over the boundary. 30 Friends is in need of someone who can help us think about product scalability and adding new functionality and features.
This will be a learning position with a lot of ability to explore other areas and see all facets of the business as it grows.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services is required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft AZURE is preferred.
- Experience in .NET and/or REACT and TypeScript.
- Experience in Python.
- Experience in GUI and embedded software interface and synchronization preferred.
- Experience in database (CosmoDB, Amazon DynamoDB), scripting capabilities is preferred.
- Experience in source code and change control management process is preferred
- Understanding of video API's (e.g. Twilio, Amazon CHIME, WebRTC, etc.) is preferred
- Experience in Agile / Lean software development process
If you would like to get in contact with the team to discuss any of the above positions further please email: email@example.com